Meet our REGISTERED PERSONAL TRAINERS!
More than 35 quality professionals call 12TH STREET home. They bring their clients here to improve and maintain their bodies. Think about that - with lots of gyms, why would the best choose this club for their valued clients?
The answer is clear: choice of equipment, spotless facilities, and great service mean outstanding fitness results and a first-class hospitality experience for their clients. 12TH STREET does not collect any trainer fees from our members. All fees go entirely to your trainer.
New annual members receive complimentary training sessions with an experienced trainer.
Many of our registered personal trainers have skill, knowledge and experience emphasizing particular training, health and nutritional challenges. The specialties shown with their profile tell you more about their ability to meet your individual training needs.
TRAINERS PROVIDE SERVICES AS INDEPENDENT PROFESSIONALS.
Trainer quality, credentials and expertise are not guaranteed or endorsed by the 12th Street Gym. To ensure a close and productive working relationship, performance, financial and scheduling arrangements are handled directly between the client and the trainer.
Interested in becoming a Personal Trainer at 12th Street Gym? Contact Frank Baer, firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
Sheena is a certified personal trainer with over 10 years experience specializing in sport specific strength and conditioning, general fitness, weight management and nutrition. In 2012, she turned pro in the IFBB women's physique division and aim to compete a few times a year. In addition to personal training, she also coaches aspiring bodybuilding, physique, figure and bikini competitors. When not in the gym or on the stage you can find her on the mat. Yoga has been a part of Sheena’s life for the last 5 years and she utilizes her practice and love for people to provide life coaching and personal development. Her fitness and training habits are her lifestyle, and a definite part of who she is as an unique individual. She hopes to share her knowledge and experience with everyone who aims to discover positive change, personal growth and fitness for life. SEPTEMBER SPECIAL: 3 Sessions Only $179! Included free body composition assessment. Expires 9/30/17.
- Certified & Insured with More Than 25 Years Experience
- Increasing Metabolism, Cardiovascular Conditioning, Body Sculpting/Muscle Definition
- Senior Fitness: Osteoporosis/Increase Bone Density/High Blood Pressure & Arthritis Reduction, Flexibility & Balance Improvement
- Flexibility & Balance Improvement, In-Home Training
- IFBB Pro (WFD)
- NPTI Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Consultant; Group Fitness: Body Max, X-Fit, Indoor Cycling, Extreme Abs
- Strength, Conditioning, and Functional Fitness
- Prep Coach for Physique Competitors, Pageants, Photo Shoots, Bridal, and Maternity
- Nutritional Planning for Aesthetic Sculpting, Fat Loss, Muscular Gains, Wellness