Meet our REGISTERED PERSONAL TRAINERS!
More than 35 quality professionals call 12TH STREET home. They bring their clients here to improve and maintain their bodies. Think about that - with lots of gyms, why would the best choose this club for their valued clients?
The answer is clear: choice of equipment, spotless facilities, and great service mean outstanding fitness results and a first-class hospitality experience for their clients. 12TH STREET does not collect any trainer fees from our members. All fees go entirely to your trainer.
New annual members receive complimentary training sessions with an experienced trainer.
Many of our registered personal trainers have skill, knowledge and experience emphasizing particular training, health and nutritional challenges. The specialties shown with their profile tell you more about their ability to meet your individual training needs.
TRAINERS PROVIDE SERVICES AS INDEPENDENT PROFESSIONALS.
Trainer quality, credentials and expertise are not guaranteed or endorsed by the 12th Street Gym. To ensure a close and productive working relationship, performance, financial and scheduling arrangements are handled directly between the client and the trainer.
Interested in becoming a Personal Trainer at 12th Street Gym? Contact Frank Baer, firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
A Latino native of Center City Philadelphia, Fernando Rios has always had a passion for fitness. Starting at a young age, it has guided him to pursue his desire and become a personal trainer, a career that to which he is fully committed. Being bilingual, Fernando is able to provide his services to both English and Spanish speaking clients. Studying nutrition and personal training through ACE, NFPT, and ACSM, Fernando strives to create a fitness regime that provides a life balance for both him and his clients. He counsels his clients that finding balances is one of the key elements for maintaining a healthy weight; this balance will also help the client to get stronger mentally and emotionally. He feels the same theory applies to workouts, balancing and lifting your own body weight can create phenomenal results. Coming from a family with different health conditions, Fernando can develop workout routine for anyone with any condition. Since he suffers with arthritis in his lower back, he knows the pain day in and day out. Growing up, Fernando always wanted to be unique and help each client achieve greater heights. As a personal trainer, his method incorporates cardio and strength training along with muscle toning called TRX. Many individuals cannot perform this type of exercise, and this is why Fernando is here to help. One of the many things Fernando can do is tone your core to the max and keep your heart rate up. You won’t walk out any of his sessions or classes feeling you’ve wasted your time and, in fact, will find that you will be inspired to continue with his program in order to achieve greater results. From nutritional questions to fitness goals, he is always open to help anyone, anytime, even while he’s working out. If you see him on the gym floor, don’t hesitate to ask for some workout tips! JUNE SPECIAL: 10 Sessions for $400. To learn more about Fernando, and what personal training with him can do for you, contact his at email@example.com.
- Certified & Insured with More Than 25 Years Experience
- Increasing Metabolism, Cardiovascular Conditioning, Body Sculpting/Muscle Definition
- Senior Fitness: Osteoporosis/Increase Bone Density/High Blood Pressure & Arthritis Reduction, Flexibility & Balance Improvement
- Flexibility & Balance Improvement, In-Home Training
- IFBB Pro (WFD)
- NPTI Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Consultant; Group Fitness: Body Max, X-Fit, Indoor Cycling, Extreme Abs
- Strength, Conditioning, and Functional Fitness
- Prep Coach for Physique Competitors, Pageants, Photo Shoots, Bridal, and Maternity
- Nutritional Planning for Aesthetic Sculpting, Fat Loss, Muscular Gains, Wellness
- Professional Opera Singer specializing in Fitness/Nutrition for Musicians & Performers
- Weight Loss & Strength Training; Long Distance/In-Home Training
- Nutrition/Lifestyle Coaching
- Functional Fitness & Postural Alignment for All Ages & Fitness Levels
- Cross Training including TRX, Kettlebells, High Intensity Interval Training, Ballet Barre,Yoga, Aquatics